- Find a Plan
Find a Doctor
- Doctors, Hospitals, and Ancillary Providers
- Urgent Care Centers and Retail Health Clinics
- Vision Providers
- Dental Providers
- Participating Pharmacies
- Outpatient Laboratory Providers
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Provider Quality Information
- Blue Distinction Centers
- BlueCard Worldwide
- Physician Credentialing
- Member Resources
- Health Insurance Basics
BlueCard Worldwide® Traveling? Find providers worldwide
Wherever and whenever you travel internationally, BlueCard Worldwide makes it easy for you to locate a provider24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online, or over the phone, you'll find the information you need.
- hospitals and doctors in more than 200 countries and territories around the world;
- 800 and collect-call number for 24-hour member assistance;
- searchable, online provider directory;
- detailed provider information.
Information for Travel Destinations
The BlueCard Worldwide website offers members extensive online travel information, resources and references for specific destinations.
- create customized destination reports and maps;
- get detailed health reports, including suggested immunizations, recent outbreaks, health advisories, and food-and-water precautions;
- find helpful emergency numbers, telephone codes and a currency converter
- Download International claim forms and BlueCard Worldwide Brochures.
Click, Plan, Travel
Start your trip on the right foot. Visit the BlueCard Worldwide website before you travel.¹ To log on, you will need your Independence Blue Cross ID numberstarting with the three-letter alpha prefixlocated on your ID card.
¹To find out if BlueCard Worldwide is available to you, call the number located on the back of your ID card.
Important information about links to other sites