We’re here for you!
If you would like to send us a request, our mailing address is:
Keystone Health Plan East, Inc.
c/o Independence Blue Cross
P.O. Box 13449
Philadelphia, PA 19101-9552
Frequently asked questions
You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers! Check out our FAQs for answers to common questions about Keystone HMO CHIP insurance through Keystone Health Plan East.
- Income amounts for your entire household before taxes during the last 60 days. This includes income from employment and all other forms of income (for example: social security, pension, workers' compensation, unemployment, child support, etc.)
- Social Security Numbers and birthdates for all applicants
- Day care expenses for your household (if any)
- Work transportation expenses for your household (if any)
- Private health insurance information (if you have or had private health insurance in the last 90 days)