Critical illness, accident, and cancer insuranceFor small businesses
If your employees and their families are faced with an unexpected injury &8212;or an illness such as cancer, heart attack, or stroke &8212; additional out-of-pocket expenses can cause financial hardship during an already difficult time. We offer accident, critical illness, and cancer insurance plans through the Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, one of the most respected and highly rated companies in the industry.
When you add these Guardian insurance plans to your medical benefits, you get:
- Flexible plan options with a wide range of payouts
- Competitive pricing and discounts on your medical premium (employer-funded plans)
- Package discounts and a single Guardian contact when you purchase multiple product lines
Every one of these plans offers your employees:
- Lump sum benefit payment that can be used for out-of-pocket medical and non-medical expenses, including treatments not covered by medical insurance
- Up-front payouts and unrestricted use of funds
- Increased benefits for children involved in accidents while playing organized sports1
1 The child must be insured by the plan on the date the accident occurred. The child must be 18 years of age or younger.
The products listed are offered by The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, an independent company. These are not Blue Cross or Blue Shield products. Guardian is solely responsible.
Guardian Group Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Life Insurance, and Disability Insurance are underwritten by The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY. Products are not available in all states. Policy limitations and exclusions apply. Optional riders and/or features may incur additional costs. These products provide limited benefits. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. Accident Insurance Policy Form #GP-1-AC-IC-12 Cancer Insurance Policy Form #GP-1-CAN-IC-12 Critical Illness Policy Form #GC-CI-11 Hospital Indemnity Policy Form #GP-1-HI-15 Term Life Insurance Policy Form #GC-Life-15-1.0 AD&D Policy Form #GC-ADD-15-1.0 Voluntary Term Life Policy Form #GP-1-R-ADCL1-00 Short Term Disability Form et al.; #GP-1-STD-15-1.0 Long Term Disability Form #GP-1-LTD-15-1.0 et al. 2017-42586 (exp.6/19).