Manage your prescription drug benefit
It’s easy to manage your prescription drug benefits online. Log in to the member portal to view and manage your Independence prescription drug plan, administered by an independent pharmacy benefits management (PBM) company.
Convenient ways to get your prescription drugs
Convenient online services
You'll be able to:
- Price a specific drug and compare savings by using a generic equivalent or switching from retail to mail order
- Locate an in-network retail pharmacy near you
- Review your coverage and copayment information
- Review your retail and home delivery prescription records: Find out what you spent and when and where your prescriptions were filled
- Access formulary information
- Access information about your drugs, including side effects, food and drug interactions, and label warnings
- Download forms
Home delivery pharmacy online services
If your pharmacy benefits plan includes a home delivery prescription drug feature, you can also log in to ibx.com to request refills of your home delivery prescriptions and track their delivery. Home delivery may allow you to get up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance medication conveniently shipped to you for free.1
Never used home delivery before? Complete this form and mail it in to get started.
Know your options — before you need them
Make the most of your benefits by getting the most from your health care dollars. Here are some other important ways to save on care:
Preventive drugs for adults and children
As required by the Affordable Care Act, your Independence Blue Cross (Independence) prescription drug plan includes certain preventive drugs without cost-sharing.
Learn how our prescription drug benefit uses safe prescribing procedures to allow you access to the drugs you need while also keeping you safe.
1 Prescriptions may also be available for up to a 90-day supply at participating retail pharmacies for the same mail order member cost.