Manage your prescription drug benefit
It’s easy to manage your prescription drug benefits online. Log in to the member portal to view and manage your Independence prescription drug plan, administered by FutureScripts.1
Convenient ways to get your prescription drugs
Convenient online services
You'll be able to:
- Price a specific drug and compare savings by using a generic equivalent or switching from retail to mail order
- Locate an in-network retail pharmacy near you
- Review your coverage and copayment information
- Review your retail and home delivery prescription records: Find out what you spent, and when and where your prescriptions were filled
- Access formulary information
- Access information about your drugs including side effects, food and drug interactions, and label warnings
- Download forms
Home delivery pharmacy online services
If your pharmacy benefits plan includes a home delivery prescription drug feature, you can also log in to ibx.com to request refills of your home delivery prescriptions and track their delivery. Home delivery may allow you to get up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance medication conveniently shipped to you for free.2
Never used home delivery before? Complete these forms and mail them in to get started.
Know your options — before you need them
Make the most of your benefits by getting the most from your health care dollars. Here are some other important ways to save on care:
1 FutureScripts is an independent company and serves as Independence’s pharmacy benefits manager.
2 Prescriptions may also be available for up to a 90-day supply at participating FutureScripts Act 207 retail pharmacies for the same mail order member cost. To learn more about mail order services and ACT 207 pharmacies, contact FutureScripts at the number on the back of your ID card.