The best health insurance plan for you depends on your health care needs, your preferred providers, and your budget. Below you’ll find links to our health plans — click to learn more and see the options available for each type. Or you can find a detailed chart here to help you compare our plans.
Health plan types
- Keystone HMO Proactive plans: Tiered in-network only plans focused on lower premiums, also our most popular.
- Keystone HMO plans: With these plans, a primary care physician or family doctor coordinates the member’s care.
- Personal Choice PPO plans: Offering the largest provider network, these plans give members the freedom to see providers both in- and out-of-network without referrals.
- Personal Choice EPO plans: In-network only coverage (except for emergencies), but members do not need to select a primary care physician or get referrals to see specialists.
- Personal Choice EPO Reserve plans: An EPO coupled with a tax-advantaged health savings account (HSA) for any qualified medical expenses.
- Personal Choice EPO Catastrophic plan: Health plan for individuals under 30 and those with an extreme financial hardship.
Download the 2023 plan brochure
For easy reference, get a digital copy of the full 2023 health plans brochure. Use it to compare plan types, costs, coverage, and benefits.