The One PassTM fitness program
Independence Blue Cross (Independence) Medicare Advantage members now have access to the One PassTM fitness program that goes far beyond a gym membership at no additional cost.
Benefits of One Pass
- Access to the largest Medicare Advantage fitness network with over 24,000 locations including participating gyms and local YMCAs, boutique and spinning studios, as well as yoga, Pilates, and virtual classes.
- Home fitness kits that can be sent to Independence Medicare Advantage members who are not able to access a gym.
- The ability to create a personal fitness experience tailored to a member’s needs and lifestyle providing plenty of physical, mental, and social options.
- Options include more than 20,000 free social events and classes, and a BrainHQ brain training program designed to improve cognitive abilities.
- Access to more than 32,000 on-demand and live-streaming fitness classes, including platforms such as Burnalong, Les Mills On Demand, and YogaWorks.
- Convenient YMCA network locations in the five-county service area (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties).
Encourage patients to get started
Independence Medicare Advantage members can take these simple steps to sign up:
- Visit the One Pass FAQ page.
- Follow the registration steps to obtain a One Pass ID number.
- Find participating locations and go!
The One PassTM fitness benefit is a program provided by Rally Health, Inc., an independent company. ©2023 Rally Health, Inc. Rally, the Rally logo(s), and One Pass are trademarks of Rally Health, Inc. and/or its affiliates.