Large business dental plans
Dental care can help your employees maintain good oral health. Sold and administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc., our plans allow flexibility, access, and ease of administration from one of the largest PPO dental networks.
Our affordable dental care encourages prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment and can detect serious and costly conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes early. Dental benefits help protect your employees’ overall health, and your bottom line.
United Concordia Companies, Inc. can customize almost any PPO plan for 100+ employers to limit disruption or any 51+ employer can choose from four standard plans. Highlights include:
- National network of over 126,900 unique dentists and 394,870 total locations
- 100% coverage for diagnostic and preventive services
- In- and out-of-network benefits
- Average of 40 percent savings on covered services in network
- Customizable1 annual maximum rollover and Preventive Incentive help control costs
- Add-ons like Smile for Health wellness program fully cover2 services that treat gum disease
- Self-funding for 100+ employers
Independence Blue Cross dental plans are administered by United Concordia Companies Inc., an independent company.
1 Customizable for 100+ employers
2 Smile for Health services are available to members who have been diagnosed with diabetes, cerebral vascular disease, coronary artery disease, lupus, oral cancer, organ transplant, and rheumatoid arthritis