Dental plansFor large businesses
Dental care can help your employees maintain good oral health. Sold and administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc., our plans allow flexibility, access, and ease of administration from one of the largest PPO dental networks.
Our affordable dental care encourages prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment and can detect serious and costly conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes early. Dental benefits help protect your employees’ overall health and your bottom line.
United Concordia Companies, Inc. can customize almost any PPO plan for 100+ employers to limit disruption or any 51+ employer can choose from four standard plans. Highlights include:
- National network of over 126,000 unique dentists and 393,397 total access points
- 100% coverage for diagnostic and preventive services
- In- and out-of-network benefits
- Average of 40 percent savings on covered services in-network
- Customizable1 annual maximum rollover and Preventive Incentive help control costs
- Add-ons like Smile for Health wellness program fully cover2 services that treat gum disease
- Pregnant members and members with certain conditions have access to extra periodontal benefits3
- Self-funding for 100+ employers