Dental plansFor large businesses
Dental care can help your employees maintain good oral health. Sold and administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc., our plans allow flexibility, access, and ease of administration from one of the largest PPO dental networks.
Our affordable dental care encourages prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment and can detect serious and costly conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes early. Dental benefits help protect your employees’ overall health and your bottom line.
United Concordia Companies, Inc. can customize almost any PPO plan for 100+ employers to limit disruption or any 51+ employer can choose from four standard plans. Highlights include:
- National network of over 121,300 unique dentists and 413,000 total access points
- 100% coverage for diagnostic and preventive services
- In- and out-of-network benefits
- Average of 40 percent savings on covered services in-network
- Customizable1 annual maximum rollover and Preventive Incentive help control costs
- Add-ons like Smile for Health wellness program fully cover2 services that treat gum disease
- Pregnant members and members with certain conditions have access to extra periodontal benefits3
- Self-funding is available for 100+ employers
Independence Blue Cross dental plans are administered by United Concordia Companies Inc., an independent company.
1 Customizable for 100+ employers
2 Smile for Health services are available to members who have been diagnosed with diabetes, cerebral vascular disease, coronary artery disease, lupus, oral cancer, organ transplant, and rheumatoid arthritis
3 Members (subscribers or covered dependents) with certain medical conditions must sign up for this program through My Dental Benefits on UnitedConcordia.com. Representative listing of covered services — certificate of coverage provides a detailed description of benefits.