Extend your protection with Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Recovery Insurance from LifeSecure Insurance Company
In the event of unexpected accident, serious illness, or hospital stay, your focus should be on recovery — not your finances. LifeSecure insurance plans can help by providing financial support when you need it most.
Pairing your Independence Blue Cross health coverage with an accident, critical illness, and hospital recovery insurance plan from LifeSecure extends your coverage and helps you plan for the unexpected. Benefits from these plans can help make up for lost income and pay for medical deductibles, out-of-network office visits, uncovered treatments, childcare, transportation to appointments, household upkeep, or anything else you may need!
- Cash benefits paid directly to you to offset injury-related expenses
- Reimbursement can cover a wide range of expenses, such as copays, tests, X-rays, physical, occupational, and speech therapy, and more — how you use your benefits is up to you
Critical Illness insurance
- Helps you pay for expenses that traditional insurance plans do not cover when you’re diagnosed with a serious illness, including heart attack, stroke, and cancer
- Financial support in the form of a lump-sum cash benefit to make up for lost income or help pay for out-of-network office visits, uncovered treatments, and more
Hospital Recovery insurance
- Provides a cash benefit for each day of a covered hospital stay
- Benefits can help pay for anything you need during recovery, including transportation, delivery or take-out meals, or help around the house
You can’t predict where life may take you, so be prepared. LifeSecure’s plans offer affordable and reliable coverage to provide financial support when it really counts.
Independence Blue Cross is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The products listed are offered by LifeSecure Insurance Company, an independent company. These are not Blue Cross products. Independence Blue Cross is acting solely as an agent for LifeSecure. LifeSecure is solely responsible for the administration of its products.
LifeSecure Insurance Company (Brighton, MI) underwrites and has sole financial responsibility for the Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Recovery insurance products. The products listed are offered by LifeSecure Insurance Company, an independent company. These are not Blue Cross or Blue Shield products. LifeSecure is solely responsible. LifeSecure and the logo are trademarks of LifeSecure Insurance Company.
These policies include limitations and exclusions. Refer to the Outline of Coverage or Policy. This is an insurance solicitation.