Jumpstart your child’s journey to health and wellness
The Keystone HMO CHIP plan offers innovative well-being programs that educate and encourage healthy behavior, as well as help manage chronic health conditions. Additionally, participation in our Healthy LifestylesSM programs, such as fitness, tobacco cessation, or weight management, are available for older Keystone HMO CHIP members.¹ For more information, call the Health Resource Center at 1-800-275-2583 or 1-215-241-3367.
Additional health and wellness resources
Our Keystone HMO CHIP plans are here to support your child’s health and well-being needs. Check out these informative articles and tools to help keep your child safe and healthy.
- Drug and Alcohol Referral Tool (DART)
- Drug take-back sites: Dispose of prescription drugs in Pennsylvania or nationally.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse: Family Checkup - Positive Parenting Prevents Drug Use
- Nar-Anon support group
- Narcotics Anonymous
- For patients and families from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-442-4673
- Parent Help Line: 1-855 DRUG-FREE (1-855-378 4373)
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273 8255)
- For parents of children with asthma from the American Lung Association
- Just for Kids from the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Asthma triggers and causes from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- How to Use a Health Coach
- Hear from our Health Coaches
- Make Your Child's Health a Priority
- Baby BluePrints®: Delivering A Healthy Start for Baby and You!
- Immunization schedules from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Immunization, coverage, benefits, and reimbursement
- Stress management from the Mayo Clinic
- Identifying signs of stress in children and teens from the American Psychological Association
Keystone HMO CHIP members also have access to the following publications:
1 Healthy LifestylesSM fitness, smoking cessation, and weight management programs are available for members 18+ years of age.