Health and wellness perks
Registered Nurse Health Coaches
Registered Nurse Health Coaches are available to answer your health-related questions and address your concerns.1 Available 24/7, year-round, Health Coaches can help you:
- Understand your diagnosis
- Get educated on your condition
- Learn to actively manage your health
- Make lifestyle choices that can reduce your health risks
- Learn self-care skills and how to follow your treatment plan
- Prepare for visits and discussions with your doctor
- Weigh the pros and cons of important decisions using evidence-based information they can provide
- Address everyday health concerns
To reach a Registered Nurse Health Coach 24/7, call 1-800-ASK-BLUE (1-800-275-2583; TTY/TDD: 711 ) and follow the prompt for Health Coach. Make the call today.
Hear from our Health Coaches
1 Some members may not have access to all services offered by a Health Coach. Check with your benefits administrator.