App, text, and email — simple and secure ways to stay informed about your health plan
IBX Wire1 is your private communication channel with Independence for all of your important health care needs. Get personalized reminders about your health, notifications about important plan information, and more.
See what IBX Wire can do for you
Prefer email? No problem! Stay in the know with important plan information, member-exclusive offers, and more.Sign up!
Download the free IBX app for your iPhone or Android to help you make the most of your Independence Blue Cross health plan. With new and improved features, the IBX app gives you easy access to your health care coverage 24/7, wherever you are.
Use the IBX app to:
- Access benefit information
- View, share, or order a new ID card
- Pay your premium
- Find a doctor or hospital, and change your primary care physician2
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for medical procedures
- See your most recent claims and any open referrals
- Find or price a prescription drug
- Track deductibles and spending account balances3
- Reach your health goals with Achieve Well-being tools
- See important notifications and health messages
1 Wire® is a registered trademark and service mark of Relay Network, LLC.
2 This feature is only available for applicable members.
3 Not every member has a deductible or spending account. This tracking is available only if the member plan benefits have deductibles and spending acounts included.
By providing my phone number and/ or email address, I authorize Independence Blue Cross, LLC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Independence”), and my employer to contact me via email, automated text and/or phone call. I understand that my consent is not a condition of any benefit or purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
To ensure your privacy, all information will be sent via a secure connection. Independence will not disclose any personal information to outside persons or entities unless we have written consent or unless authorized by law. Please see our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.