Solutions for Large Employers
Because no two businesses are alike, we offer flexible benefit solutions, with best-in-class capabilities and dedicated customer service to fit your unique needs.
If your business has more than 50 full-time employees, you may want to choose from the health plans in our Blue Solutions Plus® portfolio. These plans include prescription drug benefits and give you the option to choose the level of employee cost-sharing that fits your budget.
No matter which plans you offer, your employees have access to the largest network of doctors and hospitals nationwide and easy-to-use tools and wellness programs that empower them to make informed decisions and take more control of their health.
Keystone HMO Plans
HMO plans are designed to help your employees save money. A participating primary care physician (PCP) coordinates all of their care.
- In-network coverage
- Participating PCP coordinates employees’ primary care and refers them to in-network specialists for specialty care
- Emergency and urgent care access available outside the United States through Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core®
Keystone Direct POS Plans
Direct POS plans provide both in- and out-of-network coverage, with the flexibility to visit specialists without a referral.* The highest benefit level and lowest out-of-pocket costs apply when a PCP administers or refers for care.
- Must select a participating PCP to coordinate care
- No referrals needed to visit in-network specialists
- Away from Home Care® program for employees who temporarily reside outside the service area
Personal Choice® PPO Plans
PPO plans offer your employees flexibility to choose in-network (preferred) or out-of-network (non-preferred) providers. The choice is always theirs to make. Much higher out-of-pocket costs may apply for out-of-network care.
- In- and out-of-network coverage
- Freedom to see any doctor or specialist without referrals
- In-network benefits available coast-to-coast through the BlueCard® PPO network and around the world through Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core®.
High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs)
Our HDHPs are PPO plans that help give your employees more control over planning and paying for qualified health care expenses.
- Provide most value when paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Integrated enrollment, payment, and account management at ibxpress.com with The BlueSaverSM HSA through Bank of AmericaTM, an independent company
- Mobile access to balance information with the IBX app
- Employer and employee tax advantages because HSAs and HRAs are not treated as taxable income if used to pay for qualified expenses
- Access to online tools help employees become more savvy health care consumers
Blue Solutions® Plus
Designed for businesses with more than 50 full-time employees, our standard Blue Solutions Plus health plans help make it easier to control employee health care costs. You choose how much they’ll spend when they visit a doctor or hospital and how much flexibility they have when they receive covered services.
Download the Blue Solutions Plus Brochure for complete details.
- Choose from copay, deductible, health reimbursement account (HRA) and health savings account (HSA) plans.
- Review four additional plans
- Plans include 100 percent coverage for preventive care and no annual or lifetime dollar maximums on essential health benefits.
- Prescription drug benefits are included with all plans to help make it cost effective and convenient for employees to get medications.
- Offer the most complete benefits package by adding affordable dental and vision benefits to employee medical benefits, plus additional workplace benefits such as expat and travel insurance.
Group Medicare Plans
Let us help take the work out of transitioning your employees into a healthy retirement with group, individual, and exchange options. Retire with Independence is a comprehensive educational and transition service that:
- Provides a customized program based on your company’s needs
- Helps ensure a positive experience for your employees heading into retirement
- Helps employees understand their choices and choose a health plan that fits their lifestyle and budget
Choice 100+ Private Exchange
Our private exchange helps make it easier to budget for employee health care coverage and let your employees shop for and enroll in a plan online.
- Allows you to offer a greater variety of benefit packages
- Streamlines enrollment and reduces administration time
- Provides employees with a convenient, secure online shopping experience
* Referrals are required for physical/occupational therapy, spinal manipulation, and radiology. For lab work, a member’s primary care physician will provide them with a requisition form.