Custom Solutions for Large Employers
Because no two businesses are alike, we offer flexible benefit solutions, with best-in-class capabilities and dedicated customer service to fit your unique needs.
No matter which plans you offer, your employees have access to the largest network of doctors and hospitals nationwide and easy-to-use tools and wellness programs that empower them to make informed decisions and take more control of their health.
Keystone HMO Plans
HMO plans are designed to help your employees save money. A participating primary care physician (PCP) coordinates all of their care.
- In-network coverage
- Participating PCP coordinates employees’ primary care and refers them to in-network specialists for specialty care
- Emergency and urgent care access available outside the United States through BlueCard Worldwide®
Keystone Direct POS Plans
Direct POS plans provide both in- and out-of-network coverage, with the flexibility to visit specialists without a referral.* The highest benefit level and lowest out-of-pocket costs apply when a PCP administers or refers for care.
- Must select a participating PCP to coordinate care
- No referrals needed to visit in-network specialists
- Away from Home Care® program for employees who temporarily reside outside the service area
Personal Choice® PPO Plans
PPO plans offer your employees flexibility to choose in-network (preferred) or out-of-network (non-preferred) providers. The choice is always theirs to make. Much higher out-of-pocket costs may apply for out-of-network care.
- In- and out-of-network coverage
- Freedom to see any doctor or specialist without referrals
- In-network benefits available coast-to-coast through the BlueCard® PPO network and around the world through BlueCard Worldwide®.
High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs)
Our HDHPs are PPO plans that help give your employees more control over planning and paying for qualified health care expenses.
- Provide most value when paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Integrated enrollment, payment, and account management at ibxpress.com with The BlueSaverSM HSA through Bank of AmericaTM, an independent company
- Mobile access to balance information with the IBX app
- Employer and employee tax advantages because HSAs and HRAs are not treated as taxable income if used to pay for qualified expenses
- Access to online tools help employees become more savvy health care consumers
Group Medicare Plans
Offer your Medicare-eligible beneficiaries and retirees richer benefits with more comprehensive preventative care at a lower cost.
- Keystone 65 HMO plans feature medical and Medicare prescription drug coverage in one plan
- MedigapSecurity plans cover some or all of the costs that original Medicare doesn’t cover
- Medicare plans include our Healthy LifestylesSM Solutions tools, reimbursements, and discounts
Choice 100+ Private Exchange
Our private exchange helps make it easier to budget for employee health care coverage and let your employees shop for and enroll in a plan online.
- Allows you to offer a greater variety of benefit packages
- Streamlines enrollment and reduces administration time
- Provides employees with a convenient, secure online shopping experience
* Referrals are required for physical/occupational therapy, spinal manipulation, and radiology. For lab work, a member’s primary care physician will provide them with a requisition form.