Personal Life Management℠ Employee assistance for large businesses
Help your employees handle personal matters quickly, easily, and confidentially with Personal Life Management provided by Integrated Behavioral Health. Similar to a concierge service, Personal Life Management gives your employees and everyone in their household access to licensed, advanced-degreed case managers who can help them take care of everyday matters, such as:
- Legal and financial services — including investing, retirement planning, tax planning, and wills
- Adoption assistance resources
- Childcare and elder care resources
- Education planning, from preschool through college
Employees and their families also get face-to-face visits with a licensed counselor at no charge, if necessary.
As an employer, you’ll get the benefit of working with experienced professionals who can assist with:
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Management of mandatory referrals
- Policy development guidance for drug-free workplace programs and DOT/SAP evaluations
Plus, you'll get unlimited webinar-based training sessions, supervisory consultations, and more.
Help that makes a difference
Personal Life Management can help your employees save time and increase productivity.1 Research has shown that programs like Personal Life Management can help reduce employee stress, improve productivity, and decrease unscheduled absenteeism or lateness.
Please contact your broker, consultant, or Independence account executive for more information, or to get a quote.
1 Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA)
Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH), an independent company, provides Personal Life Management. IBH does not provide Blue Cross products or services. IBH is solely responsible for its products and services.