- Business Transformation
- Policies & Guidelines
Claims and Billing
- X12 Gateway Transition
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Services
- Claims Requirements and Communications
- Claims Submission Addresses
- Claims Requiring Submission of Clinical Information
- Chiropractic Billing Guide
- Clear Claim Connection and Significant Edits Disclosure Report
- Tools and Resources
- Pharmacy Information
- Resources for Patient Management
- Contact Us
This quarterly publication provides information about quality health care services to Blue Plan members.
BlueCard is a national program offered through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association independent of Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® plans, that enables members of one Blue Plan to obtain health care service benefits while traveling or living in another Blue Plan’s service area. The BlueCard program links participating health care providers with the various Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans across the U.S. and in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide through a single electronic network for claims processing and reimbursement.
Coordination of Benefits Questionnaire
Make sure your out-of-area patients get covered for the care they need. The BlueCard Coordination of Benefits Questionnaire helps us determine if a member has coverage under multiple insurance plans and which plan is responsible for covering medical costs.Have all out-of-area members complete this questionnaire prior to rendering services to ensure that each claim is paid quickly and properly.