Which plan is right for you?
Blue Solutions for Small Employers
With a deductible plan, employees still have copays for the medical care they use most and 100 percent coverage for certain preventive services. The deductible, an amount employees pay before insurance kicks in, only applies to services such as hospital stays and emergency care. Once the deductible is met, employees are responsible for coinsurance, a percentage of the plan allowance.
Deductible Plan Information
Deductible Plan Features
- Deductible plans are available in the following product options: Keystone Health Plan East HMO, Keystone Direct POS, and Personal Choice® PPO.
- We can help you create a healthier workforce with Healthy Lifestylessm Rewards.
- Online account management is available 24/7 via ibxpress.com.
- Value-added programs including cash rewards, discounts, and wellness resources can help your employees make informed health care decisions.
- More than 60,000 doctors and over 100 hospitals participate in our extensive provider network.
- If you are an existing customer, contact your broker or call 215-241-3400.
- If you are not currently an IBC customer, please call 215-241-2263.