- Policies & Guidelines
- Claims and Billing
- Tools and Resources
- Pharmacy Information
- Resources for Patient Management
- Contact Us
WebMD® tools on ibxpress.com
As health care reform puts the spotlight on the relationship between health care costs and healthy living, it is more important than ever that we provide electronic access to information that helps our members make informed decisions.
Through an agreement with WebMD, one of the most widely recognized names in health care information, our secure member website, ibxpress.com, can help our members to better evaluate decisions about their health. With so many consumers using the Internet to research health conditions or diseases, it is important that they use a site that understands their health history and provides up-to-date, reliable information.
Some of the features available to members on ibxpress.com include:
- Personal Health Profile. This powerful assessment evaluates members’ health and provides a confidential, personalized action plan to improve their health.
- Personal Health Record (PHR). As medical and pharmacy (if applicable) claims are submitted to Independence, members can view and track their medical visits and prescriptions through the PHR. Record of lab tests, including cholesterol, LDL and HDL, triglycerides, hemoglobin A1C, and Pap test, are also available. View PHR frequently asked questions.
- Health Trackers. These trackers chart members’ blood pressure, cholesterol, body fat, and other health factors over time so they can see their progress and stay motivated.
- WebMD Symptom Checker. This head-to-toe tool helps members better understand their symptoms and what to do about them.
Our members can use these resources by registering for ibxpress.com using information from their ID card. If members are already registered for ibxpress.com, their login and password will not change.
WebMD is an independent company that offers online health information and wellness education to Independence Blue Cross members.