- Policies & Guidelines
- Claims and Billing
- Tools and Resources
- Pharmacy Information
- Resources for Patient Management
- Contact Us
Helping you help your patients
Sometimes patients need extra support when they are dealing with an acute illness, a chronic condition, or multiple comorbidities. Often, they look to their treating providers for this additional support.
Case Management Can Help
Health Coaches can collaborate with you to support and guide your patients through an acute or chronic episode to help achieve the medical treatment goals you have established.
Health Coaches can:
- educate patients about their disease, condition, or medication and offer resources to better understand how to manage their health;
- help patients navigate the health care system;
- refer patients to other Plan programs or benefits-related resources such as nutritional counseling or mental health services;
- provide information on community resources.
If you are interested in having your patient work with a Health Coach, complete the physician referral form or contact us by calling 1-800-313-8628.