- Find a Plan
- Find a Doctor
- IBX App
- IBX Wire
- Get Connected
- Manage Your Account
- Payment Options
- Health News
- Wellness and Member Perks
- Healthy Families and Kids
- Medical Policy
- Preventive Care Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Specialty Medical Benefit Drugs
- Precertification and Cost-Share Requirements
- Quality Management Program
- Transparency in Coverage
- Health Insurance Basics
Learn how our prescription drug benefit uses safe prescribing procedures to allow you access to the drugs you need while also keeping you safe.
Preventive drugs for adults and children
As required by the Affordable Care Act, your Independence Blue Cross (Independence) prescription drug plan includes certain preventive drugs without cost-sharing.
Pharmacy ServicesManaging your prescription drug benefits online
Convenient Ways To Get Your Prescription Drugs
Easy and Convenient Online Services
Visit ibxpress.com to view and manage your Independence prescription drug plan, administered by FutureScripts®. The pharmacy tools and services available will help you to better understand your prescription drug coverage so you can take full advantage of the cost-saving options available to you.*
Online tools allow you to:
- Review your retail and mail order prescription records: find out what you spent, and when and where your prescriptions were filled.
- Locate a network retail pharmacy near you.
- Review your coverage and copayment information.
- Price a specific drug and compare savings by using a generic equivalent or switching from retail to mail order.
- Access formulary information.
- Check on drug-to-drug interactions.
- Download forms.
Mail Order Pharmacy Online Services
If your pharmacy benefits plan includes a mail order prescription drug feature, you can also use ibxpress.com to request refills of your mail order prescriptions and track the delivery of your mail order prescriptions.
* FutureScripts is an independent company and serves as Independence’s pharmacy benefits manager.