- Find a Plan
- Find a Doctor
- IBX App
- IBX Wire
- Get Connected
- Manage Your Account
- Payment Options
- Health News
- Wellness and Member Perks
- Healthy Families and Kids
- Medical Policy
- Preventive Care Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Specialty Medical Benefit Drugs
- Precertification and Cost-Share Requirements
- Quality Management Program
- Transparency in Coverage
- Health Insurance Basics
IBX App Manage your health on the go
Get Our Free Smartphone App
Download the free IBX app for your iPhone or Android to help you make the most of your Independence Blue Cross health plan. With new and improved features, the IBX app gives you easy access to your health care coverage 24/7, wherever you are.
The new Doctor’s Visit Assistant allows you to:
- Fax or email a copy of your ID card
- Check the status of referrals and claims
- View your health history and prescribed medications
- Record notes and upload photos of symptoms
|Personal Health Record and Medicine Cabinet||Member ID Card and Notes|
The IBX app also offers expanded provider search capabilities and other ways to manage your health on the go.
- Find doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, urgent care centers, and Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Access benefit information
- Track deductibles and spending account balances
Not a member yet? Use the app to get a quote for individual health care coverage.
New for 2016: Pay With the IBX App
The IBX mobile app lets you pay your premium with your Apple or Android smartphone. Each month you can see the amount due, enter your bank account or prepaid debit card information, and submit your payment. Just tap Member Services, and select Pay My Bill.
Please note that this feature is available on the latest version of the IBX app — be sure to keep it updated!
IBX App Login
If you're already a registered ibxpress.com user, you're ready to get going. After you download the app, log in with your ibxpress.com username and password.