- Find a Plan
Find a Doctor
- Doctors, Hospitals, and Ancillary Providers
- Urgent Care Centers and Retail Health Clinics
- Vision Providers
- Dental Providers
- Outpatient Laboratory Providers
- Independent Radiology Providers
- Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Provider Quality Information
- Blue Distinction Centers
- BlueCard Worldwide
- Physician Credentialing
- Member Resources
- Health Insurance Basics
Please submit a report to us right away if you believe that a participating physician in our Keystone Health Plan East or Personal Choice® network is not fully credentialed. All reports are confidential. You are not required to provide your name, address, or other identifying information.
How to Submit a Report
You have two ways to share your concerns:
- Call the confidential credentialing violations hotline at 215-988-1413.
- Submit an online Credentialing Noncompliance Referral Form.