- Find a Plan
Find a Doctor
- Doctors, Hospitals, and Ancillary Providers
- Urgent Care Centers and Retail Health Clinics
- Vision Providers
- Dental Providers
- Outpatient Laboratory Providers
- Independent Radiology Providers
- Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Provider Quality Information
- Blue Distinction Centers
- BlueCard Worldwide
- Physician Credentialing
- Member Resources
- Health Insurance Basics
Find Network Dentists
Members with dental benefits provided by Independence Blue Cross can conveniently search online for network dentists.
Online directory features:
- Search by dentist or practice name, location, or specialty.
- Compare dentists
- Get more information such as languages, ages treated, accepting new patients , gender, handicap accessible
- View, print, download, and email personalized directories
- View and print a dentist’s location on a map and directions
Plans for Individuals and Families
Personal Choice and Keystone plans include pediatric dental essential health benefits. Select the Concordia Advantage network to find network dentists.
Group Dental Benefits
For Personal Choice group plans that include pediatric dental essential health benefits and for Independence dental PPO plans, select the Concordia Advantage network to find network dentists.
For Keystone HMO and POS group plans, select the Keystone DHMO network to find a Primary Dental Office (PDO). A PDO must be selected prior to receiving services. PDO referrals are required for specialist services.