- Find a Plan
Find a Doctor
- Doctors, Hospitals, and Ancillary Providers
- Urgent Care Centers and Retail Health Clinics
- Vision Providers
- Dental Providers
- Independent Laboratory Providers
- Free Standing Radiology Providers
- Free Standing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Provider Quality Information
- Blue Distinction Centers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core
- Physician Credentialing
- Member Resources
- Health Insurance Basics
Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core® Traveling? Find providers worldwide.
Wherever and whenever you travel internationally, Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core makes it easy for you to locate a provider24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online, or over the phone, you’ll find the information you need.
- Hospitals and doctors in more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- 800 and collect-call number for 24-hour member assistance
- Searchable, online provider directory
- Detailed provider information
Information For Travel Destinations
The Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core website offers members extensive online travel information, resources and references for specific destinations.
- Create customized destination reports and maps.
- Get detailed health reports, including suggested immunizations, recent outbreaks, health advisories, and food-and-water precautions.
- Find helpful emergency numbers, telephone codes and a currency converter.
- Download International claim forms and Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core Brochures.
Click, Plan, Travel
Start your trip on the right foot. Visit the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core website before you travel.¹ To log on, you will need your Independence Blue Cross ID numberstarting with the three-letter alpha prefixlocated on your ID card.
¹To find out if Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core is available to you, call the number located on the back of your ID card.
Important information about links to other sites