Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, we make available medical and trip protection plans that can give you peace of mind while you travel.
GeoBlue health plans provide medical coverage when you travel outside of the United States. You will have access to:
- Emergency medical evacuation: coverage for unexpected emergency situations
- Comprehensive coverage: hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Cashless, paperless service: direct billing for both inpatient and outpatient care
- A profiled, elite network: visit “best in class” English-speaking doctors in over 180 countries
- 24/7 concierge support: VIP assistance scheduling appointments and managing medical care
- Online tools: accessible through the GeoBlue App which is available to all members
GeoBlue health plans are offered in cooperation with many Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® companies, including Independence Blue Cross. And you don’t have to be currently enrolled in an Independence Blue Cross medical plan to purchase a GeoBlue plan.
TripProtector plans from HTH Travel Insurance provide coverage for unexpected cancellations, lost baggage, and other situations that may put your vacation investments at risk. You can choose from three different plans, covering trip cancellations, lost baggage, and much more that work best with the vacation you’ve planned.
Study Abroad Plan
If you’re planning full-time international study or research, the U.S. Students Abroad plan from HTH Travel Insurance provides coverage for medical services and some travel expenses in the event you may need to see a doctor, receive care at a hospital, need to have a prescription filled, or for other medical needs. Students also get access to HTH Global Health and Safety Services for news, health, and security information about your destination.