Dental care can help your employees maintain good oral health. We work with United Concordia, an independent company, to offer high quality, cost-effective dental plans that encourage prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment.
We offer standard and custom PPO and DHMO plan options, whether your medical benefits are self-funded or fully insured.
PPO plan highlights:
- An extensive provider network with up to 80,000 providers
- All plans cover oral exams, X-rays, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and palliative treatments at 100 percent in- and out-of-network
- All plans also cover services like oral surgery, fillings, crowns, bridges, and dentures
DHMO plan highlights:
- Lower-cost alternative to PPO dental plans
- Members choose an in-network primary dentist to coordinate their care
- Preventive services like oral exams and cleanings are covered at 100 percent in-network
- Services like X-rays, fillings, root canals, oral surgery, crowns, bridges, and dentures are covered in-network at a discount
Independence Blue Cross dental plans are administered by United Concordia, an independent company.