Medicare caregiver resource center
We know that caring for someone else can be challenging. But we’re here for you, while you’re there for them–with the information you need to take that next right step. With confidence. What will you find here? A carefully curated collection of articles and information that offer practical perspectives and solutions for caregiving challenges.
Keeping your loved one safe and healthy
Being responsible for a loved one’s health and safety comes with uncertainty and challenges, but with the right information, confidence is possible.
We’re here for you with this collection of articles that’s been written by caregivers, for caregivers.
Caregiving day to day
- Six Tips to Help Your Loved One Find Purpose
- How to Eat Well to Live Well
- Getting Help in the Home — What Are the Options
Caregiving in (or after) crisis
- Post-Hospital Discharge Support Program
- What to Ask When Your Loved One is Getting Discharged from the Hospital: A Checklist
Keeping yourself healthy as a caregiver
When caring for a loved one, it’s easy to forget to care for yourself. We’re here to help you find ways to keep yourself healthy.
- Why You Should Self Identify as a Caregiver (If You Haven’t Already)
- Caregiver Burnout: How to Spot It and How to Minimize Its Impact
Help for you
Becoming part of the health care team with Independence Blue Cross
Family caregivers are integral to our members’ health and quality of life. We want you to be part of the health care team.
- Serving as a Caregiver: Get the Forms in Place so You Can Access the Information You Need
- A Guide to Talking with Insurance as a Caregiver
- Navigating the Independence member portal as a Caregiver
Website last updated: 12/8/2022