Welcome Medicare brokers and consultants
We appreciate your interest in Independence Blue Cross Medicare and encourage you to explore our site to learn more about the Medicare plans available in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties, Pennsylvania.
Independence Blue Cross offers an extensive portfolio of Group and Individual Medicare products, including Medicare Advantage HMO, HMO-POS, PPO plans, Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Supplement options.
To learn more about representing our individual Medicare solutions to your customers, please contact the Independence Broker Medicare Resource Center Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 1-888-234-3313 or via email. By clicking this link you will be leaving the Medicare-specific web pages.
From October 1 through December 7, we have extended hours to serve you, and are open Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Learn what is new regarding COVID-19 and how that impact your clients — view our COVID-19 site.
- Ability to send Quick Quotes to your clients
- Complete SOAs
- Track your enrollments
NEW! Broker landing page
- Direct your clients to this landing page designed for you to help them through a virtual consultation.
- Knowledge base for anything IBC broker related
- Vignettes to support learning
- Broker communications and QuickTips for easy reference
- Order sales materials
- Compliant marketing pieces
- Sign up now for on-demand access to product information, program updates, sales tools, resources, and reports
- You’ll earn Broker Engagement Points
- Get the recognition you deserve for connecting your customers with innovative health insurance plans from Independence Blue Cross.
- Search the many providers and specialists available in the largest network in the area.
- Each pharmacy result is listed as a preferred or standard pharmacy.
- Some pharmacies contract with our plan to offer lower cost-sharing to plan members. This is known as preferred pharmacy cost-sharing.
- You client may fill your prescriptions at either a preferred or standard pharmacy.
- Keystone 65 HMO and Personal Choice 65 PPO - select the Concordia Choice Plus network.
- Group plan Keystone 65 HMO members with dental benefits are required to select a primary dental office and should select the Keystone DHMO network.
Website last updated: 4/2/2021