Welcome Medicare brokers and consultants — we're here to help
This page is made to support you and find solutions to help enhance your experience with Independence Blue Cross. Explore “Shop Plans” to learn more about the Medicare plans available in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties, Pennsylvania.
Independence Blue Cross offers an extensive portfolio of Group and Individual Medicare products, including Medicare Advantage HMO, HMO-POS, PPO plans, Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Supplement options.
To learn more about representing our individual Medicare solutions to your customers, please contact the Independence Broker Medicare Resource Center Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 1-888-234-3313 or via email. By clicking this link you will be leaving the Medicare-specific web pages.
From October 1 through December 7, we have extended hours to serve you, and are open Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Get the latest COVID-19 news from Independence and answers to frequently asked questions on our COVID-19 site.
- Ability to send Quick Quotes to your clients
- Complete SOAs
- Track your enrollments
- Search the many providers and specialists available in the largest network in the area.
- Each pharmacy result is listed as a preferred or standard pharmacy.
- Some pharmacies contract with our plan to offer lower cost-sharing to plan members. This is known as preferred pharmacy cost-sharing.
- You client may fill your prescriptions at either a preferred or standard pharmacy.
- Keystone 65 HMO and Personal Choice 65 PPO - select the Concordia Choice Plus network.
- Group plan Keystone 65 HMO members with dental benefits are required to select a primary dental office and should select the Keystone DHMO network.
- Order sales materials
- Compliant marketing pieces
- Your knowledge center for anything you may need to know as an Independence broker
- Specialized Learning Path allows for quick, categorized access to important eLearnings and quick tips
- Search the Content Library to learn more on Medicare, Independence products, systems, and broker alerts
Website last updated: 7/17/2023