Medicare supplement health plans
Our MedigapFreedom plans are available in Philadelphia County and the surrounding Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties.
MedigapFreedom is our series of Medicare Supplement plans (Medigap). Our MedigapFreedom plans combine the benefits of Original Medicare and features of a traditional, fee-for-service health plan. With a MedigapFreedom plan:
- Members can visit any doctor that accepts Original Medicare;
- There is no need to select a primary care physician;
- No referrals required;
- There are virtually no claim forms;
Additional MedigapFreedom benefits
Healthy Lifestyles Solutions
Our Healthy Lifestyles Solutions reimbursements offer you up to $150 each for the following:
- Membership fees at approved fitness centers;
- An approved weight management program;
- Approved programs to help you quit tobacco.
MedigapFreedom members can take advantage of the following value-added services through the TruHearing Choice Discount program:
- Rates up to 30 to 60 percent lower than retail;
- 45-day trial period to exchange or return hearing aids — restocking fee may apply;
- Three provider visits for fitting/adjustments (within the first year);
- Three-year manufacturer repair warranty;
- 100+ hearing aids to choose from — 48 free batteries per aid;
- Convenient providers near you — 3,100 TruHearing providers.
Davis Vision discount programs*
MedigapFreedom members can take advantage of the following value-added services through the Davis Vision Discount program:
- 15% off routine eye exams
- 35% off eyeglass frames** (retail price);
- Discounts on spectacle lenses and lens options**;
- 15% off contact lenses (in lieu of eyeglasses);
- 20% off non-prescription sunglasses
- Up to 30% additional pairs of eyeglasses
*Additional discounts are not applicable at Costco, Sam’s Club, and Walmart locations, or where limited by law or manufacturer restrictions.
**Special lens designs, materials, powers and frames may require additional cost.
Our plan comparison will provide you with some of the benefits offered and our plan premiums.
Website last updated: 9/1/2020