- Business Transformation
- Policies & Guidelines
Claims and Billing
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Claims Requirements and Communications
- Claims Submission Addresses
- Claims Requiring Submission of Clinical Information
- Chiropractic Billing Guide
- Clear Claim Connection and Significant Edits Disclosure Report
- Tools and Resources
- Pharmacy Information
- Resources for Patient Management
- Contact Us
What's Up Wednesday
What's Up Wednesday is a monthly teleconference hosted by Pennsylvania’s Blue Plans to help prepare health care professionals for the ICD-10 transition on October 1, 2014. Special guests and ICD-10 experts will lead discussions to help you get ready for the compliance date.
All providers, clearinghouses, information trading partners, and information networks are encouraged to participate.
How to participate
Materials will be uploaded below prior to the call. To join the teleconference, dial 1-800-882-3610 and enter pass code 5411307 when prompted. Be sure to dial in five minutes early and have a copy of any presentation materials available for reference.
Questions can be emailed to icd10pc@CapBlueCross.com before or during the teleconference.
Participation is free and no registration required. Simply call the toll-free number.
Please be sure to prepare a copy of the presentation prior to the teleconference. Presentations cannot be provided during the teleconference.
What's Up Wednesday will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- February 19, 2014 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
- This month’s special guest speaker is Joseph Miller, Advocacy Chair, Delaware Valley HIMSS (DVHIMSS is a 3,000 member chapter of HIMSS national in Southeastern PA), who will present on supporting small practices in preparation for ICD-10.
- MLN Matters: Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) International Classification of Diseases, 10th Edition (ICD-10) Testing Approach
- January 15, 2014 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
- This month’s speakers include Deb Cotter, Director, Strategic Programs (Highmark Blue Shield), Kathleen Grabowski, Program Manager, ICD-10 Implementation (Capital Blue Cross), Kevin Quaglia, Senior Manager, Provider Service (BCNEPA), and Tim Wadsworth, Director, CPN Provider Communications (Independence Blue Cross) who will discuss their testing plans and provide an update on CMS Public Comments - WEDI.
- December 18, 2013 CANCELED
- November 20, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
- This month’s special guests include David Zetter of Zetter Healthcare Management Consultants, who will discuss physician engagement and the best way to secure physician readiness.
- October 16, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
- This month’s special guests include Summit Health of Franklin County, Pennsylvania and AAPC, who will discuss ICD-10 analytics and training.
- September 18, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
- This month’s special guests include Spirit Physician Services, Inc. of Camp Hill and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, who will discuss ICD-10 testing platforms, processes and schedules.
- August 21, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET