- Find a Plan
Find a Doctor
- Doctors, Hospitals, and Ancillary Providers
- Urgent Care Centers and Retail Health Clinics
- Vision Providers
- Dental Providers
- Participating Pharmacies
- Outpatient Laboratory Providers
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Provider Quality Information
- Blue Distinction Centers
- BlueCard Worldwide
- Physician Credentialing
- Member Resources
- Health Insurance Basics
Outpatient Laboratory Providers
Effective July 1, 2014, Independence Blue Cross has selected Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings (LabCorp) as its primary provider of laboratory services. Also effective July 1, Quest Diagnostics will no longer be included in the IBC network. All other laboratories currently in IBC's network will remain in-network providers with the exception of Quest Diagnostics.
Find a lab near you
Need to find a LabCorp site? Use the LabCorp Find-A-Lab tool to see a full list of the sites near you.
- Enhanced test menu and a commitment to scientific innovation – A broad test menu and specialized testing laboratories offer you single-source laboratory services. LabCorp's scientific team continually review relevant and/or cutting-edge diagnostic technology to provide physicians and patients with the most scientifically advanced testing in the industry.
- Make lab appointments online – Online appointment scheduling is available at all LabCorp sites. Members can locate a convenient Patient Service Center and schedule an appointment for laboratory testing on the LabCorp website.
- Pay the lowest out-of-pocket costs – While services provided by non-network labs could mean additional costs depending on individual plan benefits, using LabCorp can help members incur the lowest out-of-pocket expense on a variety of common services.