For groups with 2-50 employees
Promoting Better Health
Your Blue Solutions medical benefits include IBC Prescription Drug coverage. Your employees’ prescription drug benefit program provides many advantages to help themhave access to covered prescription drugs prescribed by their doctor at an affordable cost. All Blue Solutions plans are designed to incent your employees to use the most cost-effective medications available.
With the IBC Prescription Drug Program, your employees will have access to our:
- Convenient mail order pharmacy. Employees can get three times as many doses of their maintenance medication at one time through mail order, a safe and an effective way to reduce out-of-pocket costs.
- Specialty pharmacy program. Since specialty drugs require special handling, administration, and monitoring, these medications can be safely delivered directly to your employees’ homes or doctors’ offices.
- Mandatory generic program. Featured in all Silver and Bronze Blue Solutions plans and our Proactive plans, it’s a way of providing coverage to your employees at a lower cost.
- Large participating pharmacy network. The FutureScripts network includes more than 68,000 retail pharmacies. Your employees can search Find a Pharmacy at ibx.com to choose a participating pharmacy.
- FutureScripts Preferred Pharmacy Network. Use of the preferred pharmacy network is required for some plans. This network is a subset of the national retail pharmacy network and includes over 50,000 pharmacies, except Walgreens and Rite Aid stores.
- Non-participating pharmacies. Out-of-network benefits apply to prescriptions filled at non-participating pharmacies.
Easy and Convenient Online Services
Employees can log onto ibxpress.com to take advantage of convenient features such as:
- Network pharmacy search
- Formulary search
- Claims information
- Mail-order refill requests
*$4 preferred generics are only available with Keystone HMO Proactive plans.
Pharmacy benefits are administered by FutureScripts, a Catamaran company, an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services.