The Center for Health Care Innovation at Independence Blue Cross Reimagining the business and science of health
The Center for Health Care innovation is a resource and forum for Independence Blue Cross (IBC) employees, external companies, thought leaders, and the community at-large to address the challenges facing today’s health care system.
Innovation Starts Here
Specifically designed to inspire creative and innovative thinking and facilitate open communication, The Center serves as a collaborative, distraction-free, workspace where participants can:
- shift brainstorming into high gear
- freely share ideas no matter their role in their organization
- come in with a challenge and walk out with a solution
- learn techniques and behaviors they can use every day to foster a culture of innovation
Investing in Health Care
From health information technology companies to patient-centered medical homes across the nation, The Center also invests in early-stage companies that share our goals of:
- promoting consumer engagement in health care
- improving business practices
- lowering costs throughout the health care system
Learn more about our investments and our Strategic Innovation Portfolio.