- Find a Plan
Find a Doctor
- Doctors, Hospitals, and Ancillary Providers
- Urgent Care Centers and Retail Health Clinics
- Vision Providers
- Dental Providers
- Participating Pharmacies
- Outpatient Laboratory Providers
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Provider Quality Information
- Blue Distinction Centers
- BlueCard Worldwide
- Physician Credentialing
- Member Resources
- Health Insurance Basics
Outpatient Laboratory Providers
Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings (LabCorp) is the primary provider of laboratory services for Independence Blue Cross. All other laboratories currently in Independence's network will remain in-network providers with the exception of Quest Diagnostics.
Find a lab near you
Need to find a LabCorp site? Use the LabCorp Find-A-Lab tool to see a full list of the sites near you.
- Enhanced test menu and a commitment to scientific innovation – A broad test menu and specialized testing laboratories offer you single-source laboratory services. LabCorp's scientific team continually review relevant and/or cutting-edge diagnostic technology to provide physicians and patients with the most scientifically advanced testing in the industry.
- Make lab appointments online – Online appointment scheduling is available at all LabCorp sites. Members can locate a convenient Patient Service Center and schedule an appointment for laboratory testing on the LabCorp website.
- Pay the lowest out-of-pocket costs – While services provided by non-network labs could mean additional costs depending on individual plan benefits, using LabCorp can help members incur the lowest out-of-pocket expense on a variety of common services.