Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for large businesses
Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) are personal accounts generally funded solely by employees. FSAs help reduce members' tax liability when they set aside money for medical expenses or for dependent care (also known as a dependent care account). Employers benefit by offering FSAs because participation reduces employees' taxable income — which can reduce FICA taxes for employers.
Please note: BlueSaver FSAs (when paired with a high-deductible health plan) are available to groups of 100+ employees.
The BlueSaver health FSA is closely integrated with our medical products and services to improve the experience for members and help them take full advantage of their benefits. The dependent care account offers similar features — including online claims submission to speed up reimbursement.
Features of our BlueSaver FSA include:
- Simplified billing with no pre-funding — you only pay for FSA expenses after they occur
- Easy account maintenance and online reporting
- Automated claims rollover for the health FSA
- Direct payment to medical provider
- An optional, no-cost debit card for the subscriber and dependents over 18