See how our Choice 100+ plans compare.
Our Choice 100+ Products Can Help You Stay on Budget and Offer Variety
Choice 100+ takes the guesswork out of how much it will cost to provide your employees comprehensive health coverage. That’s because you set your health care coverage budget based on a fixed dollar amount or percentage of premium that you provide your employees to spend on their health care coverage. Your employees use this amount to shop for a health plan that makes sense for them.
- You have more control over what you spend on health care coverage
- You can offer a greater variety of plans to help meet your employees’ health and financial needs
- Your employees can choose the plan they want at a customized website, which helps streamline benefits administration
How Choice 100+ Works
- Set your health care budget based on the fixed dollar amount you provide your employees to spend on their health care coverage
- Choose one of five benefit packages, each of which includes up to 20 plans at various price points. From this package, you select up to 5 plans to offer your employees at a range of price points to help all employees find a good match. Then you can choose your associated prescription drug coverage.
- Your employees use the fixed dollar amount to shop for a health care plan that makes sense for their needs and budget