Already a Wellness
Free resources for small employers
Have fewer than 100 employees? Our free resources will help you promote wellness in your workplace.
Wellness Partners® Together we can make a difference
A worksite-based health promotion program can help you to reduce your health care spending, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, improve morale, and more.
The sooner you get your program started, the sooner you’ll start to see the benefits. Get your health promotion program up and running in no time flat by joining our Wellness Partners Program — our worksite-based, targeted outreach program designed to help you encourage your employees to adopt healthier behaviors.
Put our experience to work for you
After more than 70 years as a community health advocate, we’ve learned a thing or two about promoting health and wellness. When you become our Wellness Partner, we’ll share that expertise with you as we develop and bring targeted wellness initiatives directly to your workplace:
- We know how to design and promote successful health promotion events.
- We can successfully tailor an event for the target audience — your employees.
- We source the latest, best information and resources to educate your employees about health topics that concern them.
- We have the skills and expertise to support your employees both individually and as a group as they strive to make long-term lifestyle changes.
From the initial planning phase down to post-event evaluation and follow-up, the Wellness Partners Program gives you peace of mind knowing your company’s time and resources are being used as efficiently as possible.
Help When You Need It
Have a question about the best way to modify company policies to support health initiatives? Need help finding community resources for employees? No problem.
Through the Wellness Partners Program, you also get the services of a dedicated Health Promotion Coordinator for consultation and ongoing support. Your coordinator can assist you with the following tasks:
- setting goals and objectives
- developing an annual operating plan
- advising on developing a program budget
- meeting with your wellness committee
- coordinating services