Personal Choice 65SM PPO
A Medicare Advantage Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan
Personal Choice 65 PPO gives you the freedom to go to any doctor or hospital in the U.S. — without a referral. Personal Choice 65 PPO combines the benefits of preventive care with the choice and security of traditional coverage. You may enroll in Personal Choice 65 PPO if you live in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia county in Pennsylvania.
Features of Personal Choice 65 PPO
- freedom to seek care directly with doctors, specialists and hospitals without a referral;
- no requirement to select a primary care physician;
- coverage in or out of network;
- virtually no paperwork;
- routine medical exams and screenings;
- extensive network of more than 22,000 area physicians and specialists;
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program — a basic fitness center membership at no cost to you;
- access to health resources and wellness programs, including Healthy Weight, Healthy You, Smoking Cessation, and Safety;
- help managing chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and COPD, through Connections Health Management Programs.
SilverSneakers Fitness Program is offered through Healthways Health Support, LLC, an independent company.
Monthly Plan Premium
- Medical-only plan — $445.70 monthly plan premium¹
- Medical plus Part D Prescription Drug² — $551.30 monthly plan premium¹
- Personal Choice 65 PPO Medical Benefit Summary
- Personal Choice 65 PPO Evidence of Coverage
- Personal Choice 65 PPO Part D Prescription Drug Rider
- Personal Choice 65 Rx Benefit Summary
- 2012 Group Drug Formulary
¹Rates are subject to change January of each year.
²Part D prescription coverage is available for School District of Philadelphia retirees and spouses not eligible for a union Medicare Drug Subsidy plan.