- Business Transformation
- Policies & Guidelines
- Claims and Billing
- Tools and Resources
- Pharmacy Information
- Resources for Patient Management
- Contact Us
The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
Keystone 65 Preferred HMO, Keystone 65 Select HMO, and Personal Choice 65SM PPO members are eligible for the SilverSneakers¹ Fitness Program, designed exclusively for Medicare individuals. Membership in SilverSneakers is offered at no additional cost to members beyond their monthly premium.
How Does SilverSneakers Work?
- Enroll at a participating fitness facility and receive a basic membership. This includes access to amenities, if available, such as treadmills, weights, heated pools, and fitness classes.²
- Take advantage of signature SilverSneakers classes offered at the participating fitness center locations. Classes are designed to provide a non-intimidating environment where members can meet new people who share similar health goals.
- Go as often as you like. There are no maximum or minimum visitation requirements.
What Makes SilverSneakers Unique for Medicare Advantage Members?
- Signature SilverSneakers classes are designed exclusively for Medicare Advantage members to improve their strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance and are taught by nationally certified instructors.
- Classes are easy on joints and utilize elastic bands, balls, and weights to increase muscle strength and coordination.
- As your fitness level progresses, you may be able to take advantage of additional SilverSneakers options, such as YogaStretch, SilverSplash, and Cardio Fit available at selected participating fitness center locations.
- There are opportunities to participate in a variety of fitness-oriented social activities.
Enhance your SilverSneakers experience
A few clicks and keystrokes will get you into silversneakers.com/member, where you can be part of a thriving and secure online community.
This easy-to-use wellness resource gives you access to:
- nutrition, fitness and health improvement plans and trackers;
- health-related articles and recipes;
- virtual exercise video demonstrations;
- streaming video of SilverSneakers classes;
- advice from experts in exercise, nutrition and life skills, and much more.
To sign up:
- Have your health plan ID card handy.
- Go to silversneakers.com/member.
- Select “Click Here” and follow the instructions on the page.
It’s that easy. Once you’ve signed up, make daily check-in part of your fitness routine.
¹SilverSneakers is a registered mark of Healthways Health Support, Inc., an independent company.
²Class offerings, services, and amenities vary by location.