Apply Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
If you believe your child meets the Basic Eligibility Requirements, download an application or call 1-800-464-5437.
Download a CHIP application.
Follow these important steps:
- Complete the application.
- Print clearly and answer all questions.
- Sign the application.
- Attach proof of gross income (before taxes and deductions) your household received during the last 60 days.
- Mail the completed form and all income documentation to:
P.O. Box 13449
Philadelphia, PA 19101-9552
Remember to sign the application and attach proof of all income. Without this information, the application cannot be processed.
You can also apply online by using COMPASS, Pennsylvania's online application system. Please visit www.compass.state.pa.us.
If you need help, please call 1-800-464-5437. Hearing impaired, call TDD 215-241-2622.
* FutureScripts® is an independent company and serves as Independence Blue Cross’ Pharmacy Benefits Manager.
Important information about links to other sites