- IBC and Crozer Seal Three-Year Contract Renewal
- IBC and Abington Health Ink New Three-Year Agreement
- IBC and Doylestown Hospital Reach Four-Year Agreement
- Independence Blue Cross and Aria Health announce new agreements
- IBC Rewards Cost-Effective, Patient-Centered Primary Care with Enhanced Incentive Program
- IBC Signs New Three-Year Contracts with Two Nationally Recognized Hospitals in Philadelphia
A New Health Care Model
The real cost of higher medical expenses can’t be measured in dollars and cents alone. That’s because when prices go up, it’s not just a hit on your wallet. Rising costs also make access to quality care more difficult for everyone.
That’s why we need a new health care model. Doctors, hospitals, and insurers need to work together to drive positive change that will improve quality and lower health care costs.