Applications are now closed. Thank you to all who applied.
The Challenge is open to individuals, organizations, or companies who live, work, or have significant existing operations (or are willing to establish significant operations) within the Greater Philadelphia Region, which includes Philadelphia, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware, or Bucks counties. Employees (or contractors) of IBX and its affiliates, Wharton Entrepreneurial Programs, the Department of Public Health of the City of Philadelphia, Venturef0rth, and ?What If! Innovation Partners are not eligible to enter. Initial entries can be completed online and are due by 5 p.m. EST on July 10, 2012.
Entries must consist of a completed online entry form, and may also include additional written and visual materials describing your proposal. Additional materials should be no more than five pages in total. Entries should not contain any content that:
- is inappropriate or not in keeping with the topic of the Challenge;
- appears to duplicate any other Entries;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission, to the extent permission is necessary;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses, or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission, to the extent permission is necessary;
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- violates any law.
No information in the entry can be deemed confidential, proprietary, considered a trade secret or privileged by entrant or any third party. Entrant understands and agrees to be responsible for applying for any necessary intellectual property protections in connection with the entry, including, but not limited to, any patents, prior to submitting the entry. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability for any claims or actions associated with entrant’s failure to do so.
Note: Entrants are responsible for complying with any company/employer policies related to participating in challenges of this nature, including, but not limited to obtaining any necessary permissions from company/employer to participate and to submit the proposal (as defined below). Entrant can either enter on his/her own behalf, or on behalf of his/her company or organization if authorized to do so by such company/organization.
The Judges will evaluate the proposals and notify finalists by July 16, 2012. Finalists will be invited to make a 10-minute in-person pitch on July 24, 2012 after which winners will be selected. Winners will be announced during the week of August 13, 2012.
Please review the complete IBX Game Changers Challenge rules and conditions.