2015 health plans
See how your employees can connect to quality health care around the globe.
Health plans for the world business traveler
GeoBlue group health plans combine quality service with state-of-the-art mobile technology to cover the health care needs of expatriates, their families, and business travelers around the globe.
Choose From Two Plan Options
Both GeoBlue plans are designed to provide your employees with coverage when and where they need it from trusted doctors and hospitals.
- GeoBlue Expat® For employees traveling internationally for six months or more, the plan includes coverage of hospitalization, chronic and maternity care, a robust international wellness program, and no restrictions on how long a member can spend in the United States.
- GeoBlue Traveler® For employees traveling internationally for up to 180 days, the plan includes rich benefits covering medical evacuation and hospitalization.
With both plans, employees may benefit from a worldwide community of English-speaking, Western-trained doctors and 24/7 concierge-level assistance to:
- Help locate doctors and schedule appointments
- Guarantee payments for cashless access to care
- Arrange necessary follow-up treatment
- Provide reliable expertise and rapid response to deliver these services worldwide
Additional services that enrich your employees’ GeoBlue benefits:
- The Personal Solutions program provides chronic care and maternity support, informed medical choice consultation, assistance in translating medications and medical terms, and daily alerts.
- Your employees can download the GeoBlue mobile app, which allows them to conveniently access the best local doctors, hospitals, and resources anywhere in the world.
- The GeoBlue global Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps expatriates work towards a balanced approach to well-being. Before a work or life issue becomes a larger problem, or for support when facing difficulties, employees can contact an EAP counselor, who is ready to assist with any issue personal or work-related issue.
- GeoBlue Wellness Coaches — trained by the Mayo Clinic — help your employees assess their current levels of wellness and set achievable health goals.
For more information about GeoBlue plans, contact your Independence Blue Cross account executive.
GeoBlue® is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue products are underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.