Blue Solutions Plus® for businesses with 51 – 99 employees
Promoting Better Health
Your Blue Solutions medical benefits include IBC Prescription Drug coverage. Your employees’ prescription drug benefit program provides many advantages to help themhave access to covered prescription drugs prescribed by their doctor at an affordable cost. All Blue Solutions plans are designed to incent your employees to use the most cost-effective medications available.
With the IBC Prescription Drug Program, your employees will have access to our:
- Convenient mail order pharmacy. Employees can get three times as many doses of their maintenance medication at one time through mail order, a safe and an effective way to reduce out-of-pocket costs.
- Specialty pharmacy program. Since specialty drugs require special handling, administration, and monitoring, these medications can be safely delivered directly to your employees’ homes or doctors’ offices.
- Large participating pharmacy network. The FutureScripts network includes more than 68,000 retail pharmacies. Your employees can search Find a Pharmacy at ibx.com to choose a participating pharmacy.
- Non-participating pharmacies. Out-of-network benefits apply to prescriptions filled at non-participating pharmacies.
Easy and Convenient Online Services
Employees can log onto ibxpress.com to take advantage of convenient features such as:
- Network pharmacy search
- Formulary search
- Claims information
- Mail-order refill requests
Pharmacy benefits are administered by FutureScripts, a Catamaran company, an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services.
1 Deductible is applied per person per calendar year to all covered services purchased in network and out of network through a retail pharmacy or the mail order network.
2 Brand drugs vary in cost, and cost sharing is based on a discounted amount that was negotiated with the pharmacy.ug Program® options.
Select Drug Program Options
(waived for generics)
Standard Drug Plan Options
|Brand2||50% of discounted price up to $125 (maximum member payment per prescription)||Discount available2|