COBRA Administrative Services
Team up with IBC for COBRA administration services
Independence Blue Cross helps to take the burden out of COBRA administration — a process that can be complex, costly, and time–consuming for you to manage. We offer COBRA administration services through our preferred arrangement with AmeriHealth Administrators, a national third-party administrator.
Experienced COBRA Team
You'll get dedicated account management and specialized customer service teams who will answer your questions and help to monitor regulatory requirements to support compliance.
We will manage notification and cancellation communications and make sure they are sent out on time to help ensure your company is in compliance, which will help save you money.
Online COBRA Services
You can use our Web-based employer portal 24/7 to easily report qualifying events and create and view reports. Additionally, COBRA participants can register online to access their accounts.
Reliable Billing and Reporting
We will manage your billing and reporting needs, such as:
- qualifying event reporting process;
- direct premium billing and collection for participants;
- monthly consolidated remittance of premiums to employer;
- eligibility data and qualified beneficiary elections;
- comprehensive monthly reports.
Learn More About COBRA
- View the COBRA flyer for more information.
- Read the COBRA White Paper, an employer's guide to COBRA.
Learn more about how you can simplify your COBRA administration — contact your Independence Blue Cross account executive or broker.
AmeriHealth Administrators, an independent company, provides COBRA administration services offered through Independence Blue Cross.