For groups with 51-99 employees
Vision care helps detect more serious medical conditionsWhen your employees visit their vision provider, they are getting more than just their eyes checked. Eye exams can help detect more serious medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease. Vision benefits could help reduce your company’s overall health care spending and increase employee productivity. Adding IBC Vision Care to your Blue Solutions Plus medical benefits will give you:
- Affordability: Low monthly premiums
- Easy implementation: Flexible administration and implementation process, plus a broad range of plans to select from
- Outstanding customer service: Available to answer your questions seven days a week
Access conveniently located providers
IBC Vision Care is administered by Davis Vision®, an independent company. The Davis Vision network includes more than 40,000 ophthalmologists, optometrists, and regional and national retailers, including Visionworks optical retail centers.Visionworks retail centers are conveniently located across the Philadelphia five-county area and surrounding states.
Highlights of the IBC Vision Care program benefits and value-added services:
- Eye exam, including refraction, glaucoma screening, and dilation
- Eyewear, including frames and/or contact lenses
- Complete pair of eyeglasses covered in full when choosing from the Davis Collection of Frames
- Unconditional one-year breakage warranty for all plan-covered eyeglasses (spectacle lenses, Davis Vision Collection frames, and national retailers’ frames)
- Lens 123® replacement contact lens discount mail order program
- A discount on laser vision correction services at participating providers
- Online account management through ibxpress.com allows your employees to check eligibility, locate a participating provider, view the Davis Vision Collection of frames, and more
Existing customers can contact your broker. If you are not currently an IBC customer, please call 215-241-2263.
1 An affiliate of Independence Blue Cross has a financial interest in Visionworks.