Need a GeoBlue plan?
Contact your Independence Blue Cross account executive or broker to get a quote.
Health plans for the world business traveler
GeoBlue* provides health plans and services for international business travelers and their families, making it easy and convenient to find care outside of the United States. GeoBlue delivers quality service, state-of-the-art mobile technology, and a carefully selected international community of doctors and hospitals in nearly 200 countries.
Choose from two GeoBlue plan options
Both GeoBlue plans provide your employees and their families with international coverage from trusted doctors and hospitals for long or short travel durations.
- GeoBlue ExpatSM For employees traveling internationally for six months or more, the plan includes coverage of hospitalization, chronic and maternity care, a robust international wellness program, and no restrictions on how long a member can spend in the United States.
- GeoBlue TravelerSM For employees traveling internationally for up to 180 days, the plan includes rich benefits covering medical evacuation and hospitalization.
With both plans, employees may benefit from a worldwide community of English-speaking, Western-trained doctors and 24/7 concierge-level assistance to:
- help locate doctors and schedule appointments;
- guarantee payments for cashless access to care;
- arrange necessary follow-up treatment.
Life and Long-Term Disability coverage for Expats
GeoBlue and Zurich American Life Insurance Company (Zurich)† team up to offer life and LTD insurance to GeoBlue Expat customers that enable you to provide a more comprehensive benefits package to your employees who live and work internationally. The expatriate employee must be covered under your GeoBlue Expat policy. Ask your broker or IBC account executive about adding Zurich Life and LTD to your policy today.
Convenient online and mobile decision-making tools
GeoBlue provides innovative mobile and online tools that empower your employees to decide what level of care to seek and to quickly identify the best and most convenient options for them.
Learn more about GeoBlue plans for your employees
Visit www.geo-blue.com or contact your Independence Blue Cross account executive or broker.
* GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue plans are underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company.
†Zurich is an independent life insurance company and does not provide Blue Cross or Blue Shield products or services. Zurich is solely responsible for the obligations under the Group Life and Long Term Disability policies issued by Zurich.