Determine your customers' requirements. Download HRA Key Questions.*
Enrollment Directions for Groups and Members
Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
Step 1: Enroll a Group
Enrolling a group is simple. In addition to standard new enrollment information, a Consumerism Group Addendum and BlueSaverSM Health Account Solutions Enrollment applications must be completed.
For complete instructions on enrolling in a BlueSaver HRA, refer to the HRA Group Enrollment checklist (Groups).
Step 2: Enroll Employees
Employees enrolling in a BlueSaver HRA must complete an additional application.
To enroll employees in a BlueSaver HRA, an employer must first select the employee in their medical plan option.
- In the Transactions menu, click Add New Plan Member.
- Enter the employee's demographic information.
- On the Select Desired Filter Method screen, select the appropriate line of business from the Product Line drop down box. Click the Next/Submit button.
- On the Select Plan screen, check the box for the medical plan the employee has selected.
- Click the Next/Submit button.
On the BlueSaver HRA screen, the HRA start and end date fields default based on the effective date of the employee's coverage and the plan year-end date defined by the employer.
- If the Automatic Claims Rollover (Autoroll) option is offered, use the drop-down arrow to select the appropriate employee choice. Options are Autoroll All Claims and Do Not Autoroll.
- Click the Next button for a confirmation page. (The confirmation page can be printed when the transaction is submitted.)
1 FSAs and HRAs are administered by AmeriHealth Administrators, Inc., an independent company.