Which plan is right for you?
Blue Solutions® Plus for businesses with 51 – 99 employees
With a Personal Choice® Health Savings Account (HSA) plan there are multiple ways to save:
- You save money each month with lower premium payments.
- Your employees have the opportunity to invest their money in a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account to save for deductibles and coinsurance.
- If you contribute to your employees’ accounts, you’ll enjoy tax savings too.
HSA Plan Information
HSA Plan Features
- HSA plans are available with Personal Choice® plans, which allow members to receive care from any doctor without a referral in or out of network.
- Employees are eligible to open a Health Savings Account (HSA) for tax advantages and to save for deductibles and coinsurance.
- Employee contributions to HSA reduce their taxable income.
- Amounts spent on qualified medical expenses reimbursed from the account are tax-free.
- Interest earned is also tax-free when funds in the account are spent on qualified medical expenses.
- Employer contributions to an HSA may provide a tax savings.
- We can help you create a healthier workforce with Healthy Lifestylessm Rewards.
- Online account management is available 24/7 via ibxpress.com.
- Value-added programs including cash rewards, discounts, and wellness resources can help your employees make informed health care decisions.
- More than 60,000 doctors and over 100 hospitals participate in our extensive provider network.
Open a BlueSaverSM Health Savings Account
Your employees may use our preferred vendor, The Bancorp Bank, an independent company, to set up an HSA account or choose any bank they like.
Bancorp HSA features include:
- no application or account set-up fees;
- interest with first deposit;¹
- free no-annual-fee Visa® check card;
- toll-free 24/7 customer service and online access;
- HSA funds can be invested through National Financial Services once balance reaches $2,500.
To learn more, visit the Bancorp website at www.mybancorphsa.com.
- If you are an existing customer, contact your broker or call 215-241-3400.
- If you are not currently an IBC customer, please call 215-241-2263.
¹ Interest paid on balances over $1
For specific information on benefits, limitations, and exclusions, please refer to the applicable benefits materials.
Important information about links to other sites.