Which plan is right for you?
Blue Solutions® Plus for businesses with 51 – 99 employees
With a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) plan there are multiple ways to save:
- You save money each month with lower premium payments.
- You may fund a health reimbursement account to help offset your employees’ deductible and other qualified medical expenses.
- Your contributions are 100 percent tax deductible.
HRA Plan Information
HRA Plan Features
Employees are eligible to open a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for tax advantages and to help offset your employees’ deductibles and other medical expenses.
- Your contributions to the HRA reduce your taxable income.
- Unused funds remain with you.
- Interest earned is also tax-free when funds in the account are spent on qualified medical expenses.
- HRAs can be funded throughout the year, so you don’t have to set aside money upfront. This helps your cash flow.
- Online account management is available 24/7 via ibxpress.com.
- If you are an existing customer, contact your broker or call 215-241-3400.
- If you are not currently an IBC customer, please call 215-241-2263.