Blue Solutions for businesses with 2 – 50 employees
With a Personal Choice® Health Savings Account (HSA) plan there are multiple ways to save:
- You save money each month with lower premium payments.
- Your employees have the opportunity to invest their money in a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account to save for deductibles and coinsurance.
- If you contribute to your employees’ accounts, you’ll enjoy tax savings too.
HSA Plan Information
HSA Plan Features
HSA plans are available with Personal Choice® plans, which allow members to receive care from any doctor without a referral in or out of network.
Employees are eligible to open a Health Savings Account (HSA) for tax advantages and to save for deductibles and coinsurance.
- Employee contributions to HSA reduce their taxable income.
- Qualified medical expenses reimbursed from the account are tax-free.
- Interest earned is also tax-free when spent on qualified medical expenses.
- Employer contributions to HSA are considered business expenses and provide tax savings.
- Online account management is available 24/7 via ibxpress.com.
- If you are an existing customer, contact your broker or call 215-241-3400.
- If you are not currently an IBC customer, please call 215-241-2263.