Which plan is right for you?
Blue Solutions for Small Employers
With a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) plan there are many ways you save:
- You save money each month with lower premium payments.
- You may fund a health reimbursement account to help offset your employees’ deductible and other qualified medical expenses.
- Your contributions are 100 percent tax deductible.
HRA Plan Information
HRA Plan Features
- Employers are eligible to open a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for tax advantages and to help offset your employees’ deductibles and other medical expenses.
- Your contributions to the HRA reduce your taxable income.
- Unused funds remain with you.
- HRAs can be funded throughout the year, so you don’t have to set aside money upfront. This helps your cash flow.
- We can help you create a healthier workforce with Healthy Lifestylessm Rewards.
- Online account management is available 24/7 via ibxpress.com.
- Value-added programs including cash rewards, discounts, and wellness resources can help your employees make informed health care decisions.
- More than 60,000 doctors and over 100 hospitals participate in our extensive provider network.
- If you are an existing customer, contact your broker or call 215-241-3400.
- If you are not currently an IBC customer, please call 215-241-2263.